Committed to our Communities and Clients
As the pandemic unfolded, our VCC and LOCUS teams adapted quickly to a “work from home” model to remain open and ready to serve our customers. To start, we dedicated round-the-clock hours to help hundreds of customers prepare and submit Paycheck Protection Program loan applications to fill immediate needs, including keeping their doors open.
We have now moved into our “Rebuild” phase, with a focus on helping our communities regain their economic footing. Even though we will have very limited office staffing at this time, our team will continue to deliver the same high-quality service that our clients have come to expect. Recent months have demonstrated our flexibility and success in meeting client needs as we worked remotely and practiced social distancing.
We remain committed to the health and safety of our clients and employees and have developed preventative measures for our office operations. The more we focus on reduced and safe interaction, the slower this virus spreads.
- Visitors will continue to be screened and limited to designated areas. The screening process is described here.
- Employees will wear masks in the office and maintain the recommended six-foot distance protocol.
- Common areas will be consistently stocked with sanitizer and thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Offices are being professionally sanitized and cleaned regularly.
- Business travel is limited to essential trips.
- Any employee who travels to at-risk geography must quarantine for at least 14 days and stay in close contact with Human Resources.
- Employees will stay home if they are sick.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has announced additional funding for its Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). VCC is no longer accepting PPP applications, but other resources can be found here.
Determine your eligibility for PPP loan forgiveness with resources from VCC and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Virginia Community Capital partnered with the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development and the Virginia Small Business Development Center Network to host weekly updates, webinars, and office hours in April and May. Recorded webinars and upcoming virtual events are posted here.
We've curated a collection of federal, state, and community COVID-19 resources to help our partner businesses and communities stay informed.
Stay up to date on COVID-19 with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam's news releases. Click the button below to access them all in one place.
We are here.
- For depositors, your funds are further insured by the FDIC up to current limits. If you have questions regarding a current or future deposit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For investors, your funds continue to support our work throughout the Commonwealth – building communities and growing jobs. For questions regarding current or future investments, please contact email@example.com.
- For borrowers, VCC’s lending staff is working to address the pandemic’s impact on day-to-day business. If you have questions or concerns regarding your real estate financing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For small business lending, please contact email@example.com.
- For LOCUS clients, the LOCUS team is ready to assist our philanthropic clients, our Opportunity Virginia partners and the Community Investment Guarantee Poolguarantors and intermediaries. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are in touch with many of our development partners, small business borrowers, non-profit clients, and others to understand how their operations are being impacted by global anxieties and the threat of disease. For general questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.